TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
The title says it all! As heights are said, I will update. Although I will convert it, I prefer if you post in feet/inches instead of centimetres, that way it will be more accurate. ;D

Also guys, please post your actual height. I am trusting you guys on being honest. I dont think anyone would lie about it, but just making sure :p

6"7: N/A [0]
6"6: your_loved_one, augustboy01 [2]
6"5: N/A [0]
6"4-6"5: mitchv58, AdrianG503, UltraBubbles618 [3]
6"3: N/A [0]
6"2: FUELxGummyBear, G_SKIPPY, cels43 [3]
6"1: N/A [0]
5"11-6"0: izjust4fun, killerbye22,Rogueblawd, AwarriorVenom, RemyleOuistiti, MrFillot, BOSS_Turtle98 [7]
5"10: xLininger, funkystudios  [2]
5"8-5"9: Broaderz, Puyseger, Shizuko105, Wizard_of_Cheese, Ty_330 [5]
5"7: Jaguar2ka [1]
5"6 1/2: matthewpow, jared136 [2]
5"6: TheTNTDude, TigerMan200028, TheWelshyGamer,  ViolentBoo, AlienManfred [5]
5"5:  mrmarksman55, michab222000 [2]
5"4: CocoaLatteSauce, dahbeast999 [2]
5"3: 1Theodore1 [1]
5"2:  icefire882, Zieno12345, Bluebird5555 [3]
5"1: N/A [0]
5"0: blazefox2002 [1]
4"11: MinecraftBoyz99 [1]
4"10: Voltdrive, CobbleBrat, Phoenix761218 [3]
4"9: Ray_Sybrandy, Zedther [2]
4"8-4"8 1/2: Diamondman89, Minecraft_Zach [2]
4"7: N/A [0]
4"6: N/A [0]
4"5: N/A [0]
4"4: N/A [0]
4"3: N/A [0] 
4"2: Deadly_wolf19 [1]

izjust4fun

Posted: 3 months ago
5"11-6"0 :P

matthewpow

Posted: 3 months ago
5 feet, 6 AND A HALF inches! Lol! Beat you TNTDude!

FUELxGummyBear

Posted: 3 months ago
6' 2"

Puysegur

Posted: 3 months ago
178 cm, 5' 10"

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
Updated.

mitchv58

Posted: 3 months ago
6'4"

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
5' 9"
Also did you know the average hight for a full grown male is 5' 10"
and for a woman is 5' 4"

TigerMan200028

Posted: 3 months ago
5'6, I am probably the youngest here...

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
Well I'm 13.

vlushy11

Posted: 3 months ago
Fixed the name ;)

TigerMan200028

Posted: 3 months ago
Same here

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
Thanks for fixing the name :3 And I am 13 too :p 

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
6'2" and I'm 17 years old.

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
Updated a few things to make it more tidy.

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: 3 months ago
5"4 because I'm 13 lol

Login You must login in order to post replies.