Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Hello there, if you are reading this, you are either a brony and proud of it, an egotistical brony hater someone who is indifferent, or someone who doesn't know what a brony is.
A brony is a boy who leisurely watches 'My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic'.
this applies to girls too; Peggasister 
More to the point, if you're a brony and proud and wanna discuss something or rather involving the show, feel free to comment or whatever. Brony haters are not invited!!!
In regards, - Zedther 



godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Friendship truly is magic....

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
Indeed

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
:O A Pony Thread!?!?

Fire the memes!!!!

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
:D ^^ Btw I'm not a brony.... :P

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Uhhwhat



ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm not a bronie but I have nothing against them.

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
 
I will remove this if needed.

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
yay

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
  ^^^^^^^
(    (o)   (o)   )
   )--------(
   
||||||||||||||||||||||||||

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Stop with the spam please :p

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
Sorry. I do not know how, but I posted those faces twice.

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
Was I spamming as well? :P

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
no you weren't, but let the brony-memes continue!!!

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago

I've got a folder of over 400 pony memes, I could keep this going all day.

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
Cool

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.