TheTNTDude

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 20 days ago
Here are the names of all of the maps that are finished and have been submitted into the Map Releases Subforum! If you want your map to be removed from here, just tell me below, and I will remove it! If you were one of the main builders of a map, tell me below, and I will add you if I can see confirmation. If I cannot find any, I will have to see it from the owner of the map. THIS IS A WIP, there will be a lot of changes to this as we get more maps!

Another thing, I know I have missed quite a few maps, I just went through the "Map Releases" Subforum, so I may have missed some. If you have another map that you want on here, feel free to send me a link to a thread/download/pictures of the map(s)! Keep in mind, I will (eventually) start going through the other Maps subforums, just be patient! :p

If I mess up on ANYTHING here, please tell me! Its always best to keep these threads at top quality! I will try to fix up most of the mistakes I make, but (as you may of noticed in the comments), I do miss some. :p

[Nebula MC][CTM/CTF]

[In Rot] Zalidor By Naskel
Nuclear War By AdrianG503
[In Tournament] Xuaf By MaBz_
KnightLands By 1Theodore1
[Contest Entry] Legendary By Wizard_Of_Cheese
Simba By emman808 and siahboy808
[In Rot] Checkmate By ObsidianFire99
[Contest Entry] Citadel CTM By ObsidianFire99
Frontier Impact By EpicDog
Nox By 1Theodore1
Enslave By Puysegur  *V2*
Highrise By 1mposs1bl3 
[Contest Entry] Pillars By Ray_Sybrandy
[In Rot] Candoria by Erare
Graveyard By gaboelmejor
Mangrove By chapstickdude
Twin Gorges By ObsidianFire99
Bridges By alexanderjoe10
Sky Dome By steven5703
[Undecided Name] By Merlinmaster
Amazonia By ObsidianFire99
Taiga By 1Theodore1
Eden CTM By Sky_Jay101
Rush By Sky_Jay101
[Undecided Name 2] By Merlinmaster
Eruption By manky2
Escargo By Banannasplitz
The Plates By badBoy6767
Empire War By 1Theodore1, itaity, pizza334 and gaboelmejor
Strategia By CancerMonkey
Abyss By Spock404
Pirate Defender By Speed78
Quinate By LaughingQuoll
Revenge By LaughingQuoll
Diamond Shore By Cobalt838
Fault Line By BlueberryWaffle7
Zedge By alexanderjoe10, kittycat9498, neongirl2, and raysty
Onset By sfkwww
Empyrean By sfkwww

[Nebula MC][TDM]

The Ender Games By AdrianG503
ClockWork By AdrianG503
[Contest Entry]Ifreann By ObsidianFire99
[Contest Entry] Xovion by 1Theodore1
The Islands By AdrianG503
Majestic Skies By AdrianG503
Icicle Village By roboticboy16

[Ghost Squadron]

The End By AdrianG503 
[In Rot] Graveyard By neseril
[In Rot] Canyon By vlushy11
Two Trees By AdrianG503
The Church By WaveConquerer
[In Rot] Suspension By vlushy11
Fantasia By 1Theodore1
Mineshaft By 1Theodore1 
Arrgghh By Titanxo
Hippodrome By itaity
Stadium By 1Theodore1
CastleGeorge By itaity 
Antsfarm by itaity 
Mall by itaity 
Prison By 1Theodore1
SpaceStation By WaveConquerer
Flare By Shizuko105
Morsanulo By TheTNTDude (Me!)
The Swamp By 1Theodore1
[In Rot] Courtyard By vlushy11
The Arctic By blaiz1815
Oracle By KooDaLord
Fallen Heroes By Wizard_Of_Cheese
Gates of Glory By jaguar2ka
The End By Voltdrive

[Nexus]

Asgard By KooDaLord
[Contest Entry][In Rot] Ignite By KooDaLord
The Temple By 1Theodore1
[In Rot] Amazon By 1Theodore1
Bridged By ViolentBoo 
QuantumX By KooDaLord
Frozen Empire By KooDaLord, Zieno12345, 1Theodore1 and thecreator809
Deep Freeze By WaveConquerer
Lights Out V2 By KooDaLord
Hallucination By Lurixia and Pykxe
Vortex By bluewhale1
Courtyard By Squishy7386, loki111004, and Devidividivinci
[In Rot] Scorpio By KooDaLord
Quarry By loki111004
Lost Oasis By AwarriorVenom
Ice Spears By KooDaLord
GoodVSBad By _Slayer987_
Hidden Valley By FuzzyFroggyFC
Riverside Valley By FuzzyFroggyFC
Obelisk By MrFillot
World's End By WaveConquerer
The Division 2 By KooDaLord
Devils Crossing By buckleyt
Labrynth By Merlinmaster
The Kingdoms By AdrianG503
Haven By AwarriorVenom
Void By _Slayer987_
Colosseum By Voltdrive
Arkashia By Ambrosia (frankyboy440, TheTNTDude, Jaguar2ka, WaveConquerer, AwarriorVenom, WaveConquerer, and itaity) *Updated Thread*
Artisans By Merlinmaster

[The Walls]

Garden By Rogueblawd
Swamagic By itaity

[Skywars & Survival Games]

[Other]

NOTE: This is for maps that do not fit any of the above categories!
[Undecided Gamemode]Castle Adventure V2 By FuzzyFroggyFC
[Fun Map]Pixel Art Map By FuzzyFroggyFC
[Gamemode show Map/Fun Map]Abandoned World By Phoenix761218
[Parkour]Parkore By alexanderjoe10
[Parkour]Parkour (?) By Merlinmaster
[Fun Map]Super Nebula Land By Wizard_of_Cheese

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Ifreann by me.

TheTNTDude

Posted: 4 months ago
Done! I will be working on making this look a bit neater, so expect it to change a bit :p

WaveConquerer

Posted: 4 months ago
Why is it that at least half of the nexus maps in your list are maps i have never seen in rotation?  Or is this just a compiled list?  Also you spelled my name wrong :P

TheTNTDude

Posted: 4 months ago
Oopsies :3 I will fix that. And I just went through the list of maps that were in the Map Releases Subforum. Some are in rotation, some are not :p I mainly made this thread to show maps that are not in rot so you can post feedback for the maps ;D Wanna give a chance to everyones maps ;3

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
well there are barely half of the nexus maps listed, and only 2 that are on the rotations. And frozen empire, was done alot by me but also a lot by others. It was by me, Zieno12345, 1Theodore1 and thecreator809.

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Oh lol i didnt see your last post

TheTNTDude

Posted: 4 months ago
I know I missed a lot of the Nexus maps, but I only went through the Map Releases (as I have stated several times). Eventually, I will go through and see if I can pick up anymore. Also I will add their names

EDIT: Just read your second post. XD

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
Eh... *Cough* Um.. I made the whole Nox, Koo just thought of the name.

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
And you messed it up, Stadium is Ghost Squad

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
But anyway the list was a good idea!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
You still haven't added Ifreann

TheTNTDude

Posted: 4 months ago
I had Ifreann the whole time, I thought you meant to remove it :p Also I will modify the list, I did this at 1 am so some things may be messed up XD

itaity

Posted: 4 months ago
You can add here my 3 new GS maps :O 

TheTNTDude

Posted: 4 months ago
5 new maps added!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Can we sticky this?

Login You must login in order to post replies.