AdrianG503

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 20 days ago
Tittle says it all!

Screenshots:





Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?l3lc20onz39vs9l

pizza334

Posted: 2 months ago
AWESOME i love it

AdrianG503

Posted: 2 months ago
thanks :)!

WaveConquerer

Posted: 2 months ago
Now this, this is what i was talking about. I WANT this. 10/10

itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
Just one word:
WOW :D

AdrianG503

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks guys!

KooDaLord

Posted: 2 months ago
Best map u ever made BY FAR!!! This is Great!

AdrianG503

Posted: 2 months ago
thanks!

red_dark95

Posted: 2 months ago
Looks very nice and clean, but it looks like you just copied and pasted one spawn. Add some more structures in the middle or maybe make each spawn unique. 

AdrianG503

Posted: 2 months ago
Usually a tdm maps the team spawns are the same!

Sambataro

Posted: 2 months ago
I Think This Would Be A Wonderful Map, All We Need Is This Not Being Over Powered Like Venomous TDM. I think Leather Armour And Regular Bows/Swords Would Be Great. Also PROMOTING. Promotion Of This Map Will Get It Up And Running. Great Job AdrianG503! 

AdrianG503

Posted: 2 months ago
thanks!

Zedther

Posted: 2 months ago
Waveconquerer, you're wrong! it shouldn't be rated as 10/10, but 9999999/10!!!!!!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
I think you're the first person to match koo's maps. 10/10. Can't wait to play it.

KooDaLord

Posted: 2 months ago
hmmm let me see about that.... lol :P

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 2 months ago
ITS NOT SMALL WOW good job :D

Login You must login in order to post replies.