FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hello, I was just messing around, building things with thepotatoes and we threw this map together. It is HUGE!
I don't know what category to submit it under so you guys can use it for whatever game-mode you wish.

Here are some pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/Cbqs6#0

And if you interested here is a download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?go7w4qe0ir7ru64


mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
The castles seem really close together

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
ive been on dis map, and the castles look close together, but they are not at all, its just because the whole map is so huge they look close

WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
I like this. 9/10

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 3 months ago
Does anyone have any ideas for what game-mode this should be for?


WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
Nexus.  I think it would be cool for Nexus.  Too Big for GS.

For Nebula this could be CTF.  If each castle had a flag



ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Like it. Should be for Nexus, and should have a better name; It's nothing like castle adventure,

Haribo98

Posted: 3 months ago
Can't be CTF, Nebula only supports 2 teams CTF

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 3 months ago
I think the name fits perfectly. Theres castles and adventure, what else more do you need?

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
This is a really cool map I give it a 8/10
and it should be CTF (Capture The Flag)

Skeletonicki013

Posted: 2 months ago
It can also be TDM (Team Death Match) in Nexus.

Rate this  9/10 (from pictures :P I'll be checking the map download after I get onto my Windows PC) Awesome Map!


Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 2 months ago
Ctm and i think a better name would be nice just sayin

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks

PROEL1ATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
hey Haribo98! (offtopic. sorry but this is the only way of communicating) any chance of me playing for you neb team? i would put one up with some friends myself but im goin solo this time. if you have a spot for a great player (not to brag) i would greatly appriciate it. your friend, the PROEL1ATOR

edax_man

Posted: 2 months ago
I like it but maybe put some light in the forest.



legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
This should be nebula. It would be cool if there were diamond blocks in th centre of the tree mound (or in the caves) then the centre would be manic. With everyone oing for diamond armour or whatever :)

Login You must login in order to post replies.