G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 26 days ago
Hey guys!!! I will have a whole SERIES of map tutorial videos so be sure to stay tuned :)

Here is my channel.

Here is my first tutorial video. (Publishing)
Here is my second tutorial video. (WorldEdit/Terraforming)

Stay tuned and subscribe! :d

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
YAYAYAYA

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
New tutorial up :p

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Watching now 8) ......

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Nice :p

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
I'll add it to the wiki at some point.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Ok awesome

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
G_SKIPPY What country or Time Zone r u in ?

toostie

Posted: 3 months ago
Watched it just now! really helpful! Thank you.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm in Central TimeZone, and No Prob toostie :p

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
G_SKIPPY UR AWESOME!!!

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Tell me something I DON'T know.

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
G_SKIPPY, what server were you on in the map making tutorial world edit episode? (2ns episode)
my would like to build a map, and you said WE is better on servers than single player. So I need a server that has it,
many suggestions?

and great job with the tutorials, I subbed :)

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Well, the one I was on was my friends' server. But you can easily make a server by yourself for free! You just need to access your router setting and forward a port for you to run your server on. (I suggest 25565, but it can be just about any port.)

You can find lots of tutorials on youtube on how to portforward, but I can't really help you there because everyones' routers are different. 

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
I have a private server for recording but it is paid for and it is a vanilla server. My parents dot allow me to make a server running off our computers.
about your friends server, would I be allowed to use it?

LaughingQuoll

Posted: 26 days ago
Sean u can use mine

Login You must login in order to post replies.