matthewpow

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Like the title says, I can't connect to my favorite server ever! When I try there's a message that says,

"Failed to connect to the server 
Connection refused: connect."

I have tried re-logging many times, deleting the server on my servers page and re-adding it, and restarting my comp. All my other servers work fine. Anyone know how to fix this? Please help.


Never mind I somehow fixed it. Tried re-adding the server again and it worked... :P

funkystudios

Posted: 3 months ago
You are using the correct IP, play.mczone.co, right?

matthewpow

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah I got it. Thanks.

Phoenix761218

Posted: 3 months ago
wait but is it diffrent if u use mczone.co or skywars.co

tel6331

Posted: 3 months ago
I use both skywars.co and play.mczone.co both can be used. Dont worry

Login You must login in order to post replies.