tel6331

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
So for those who know who I am and when I am on mczone, you will know that I haven't been online for a bit. But for my lovers, I hold more bad news. I am in Spain currently and I will be for the next 5 weeks only with internet almost every other day. This makes being online very hard as well as not having my pc. Do not fear, I will be back fighting and despite my abscence, it will still be a pain to take me down xD love you guys/girls <3

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
How did you get Internet 

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 3 months ago
I love you too you sexy son of a gun <3 , can't wait to kick your you know what when you get back :) 

tel6331

Posted: 3 months ago
I get internet through the sneaky use of my dads phone because i'm a dedicated mczoneeerrr :P

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
When I was in Washington I payed $10 for Internet 

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Marks I posted the password for my texture pack


mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
It's so long

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah just copy it. Then go to painterlypack.net and paste it in the share section.

Login You must login in order to post replies.