WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
I really like this map's building style.  The colors  on the towers compliment each other greatly.  The snow mounds provide great archery positions, and the stairways allow you to take a second to ready up.  What i don't like as much is the a large portion of the map is unused, such as the towers on the left and right sides of bases.  I barely noticed them until i chased a few people there.  Same goes with the towers inside the division and the hallway.  I chased a few people down but never really used them as a pvp spot.

The PvP here is great, and normally the fight switches from one side to the other and back in mid to large fights.  However, and i know you said this wasn't intended,  the difference between pink and purple can be hard to see for some people and even me at times.

So its a good map, but pvp could be improved.

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
KooDaLord is already working on divison 2, because 1 gets camped too much.

WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
Cool.  I can't wait for it to be done.

Login You must login in order to post replies.