SoccerMaster89

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
On the Battle Victory i cant add people me brother tried to adn it said cant have more than 8  members but i dont have ANY HELP

AdrianG503

Posted: 3 months ago
First of all stop spaming topics, when you add the players to the team the player you invited will receive a notification you can find the notifications tab under the account tab and if is not letting you do that the site might be glitching since there have been reports of that.


SoccerMaster89

Posted: 3 months ago
OK YEAH do you know when it will be fixed?

AdrianG503

Posted: 3 months ago
I dont know but im sure funky knows about it and will fix it soon!

funkystudios

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm pretty sure I fixed this a few hours ago.

CptCookiez

Posted: 3 months ago
Why can't we make teams?

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
it doesnt appear the box where you put the player's name you want to invite

SoccerMaster89

Posted: 3 months ago
Funky its not fixed 

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Hey, Guys whoever wants me on their team just invite me SoccerMaster if you see the [Name]
[Role] and [Invite] Put the name in then member or sub and invite! (P.S I have gotten a 41 kill streak)

Login You must login in order to post replies.