Lurixia

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Authors note: Please remember I am still editing this map and I am not finished yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgO8PrT88es Here is a video, promoting the map. I hope you like it since its my very first map. If you want me to post pictures I can.

~ Lurixia and Pykxe

izjust4fun

Posted: 3 months ago
:O looks great! 

Add it now! 
Haha :P

Lurixia

Posted: 3 months ago
Its for the contest :) Not sure it will get picked though haha

Pykxe

Posted: 3 months ago
:D

izjust4fun

Posted: 3 months ago
Hopefully it gets picked! I don't know what it is about it but it seems like it would be fun :P

Would you mind posting some pictures of it?

Lurixia

Posted: 3 months ago
Sure, Let me take some screen shots.

Nils1124

Posted: 3 months ago
Good layout for a map!

Lurixia

Posted: 3 months ago
Here is a better image, http://i.imgur.com/qWjOTdk.jpg

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
The team huts should be different colours to reflect the team that uses them. Also the map should be symmetrical. Otherwise, nice looking map with good gameplay. Try taking in game screenshots with F2 and embedding them in your post with the image button. Welcome to the community! Obsid.

Lurixia

Posted: 3 months ago
Thank you :)


WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
Good Map. 

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 3 months ago
Good! You will win :D




TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
This is a nice map :D 

Lurixia

Posted: 3 months ago
Scientiam I am still editing it. 

Login You must login in order to post replies.