bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Ok guys, I just set up this forum to ask why you made your Minecraft skin. I made mine because of a book I read several months ago about US Navy Seals fighting terrorist in the Middle East. I loved the book, and so I based my Minecraft skin off of their desert camouflage. Yes, I looked at a few soldier skins before I made it, so it might look like another.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
Seal team 6 ^^^^^
i didn't make this but the ghillie suit skin is awesome mostly on maps with trees, amazon is the best just sit in a tree and wait for someone. So I can kill them from behind.

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
It's totally random, like a cool wither xD. And I made it.

augustboy01

Posted: 3 months ago
I made my skin to look like me.


xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
I wanted to do a cross-over of This skin and This skin to make My skin :D

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
mrmarksman55 you knew the book :)

Puysegur

Posted: 3 months ago
Iska Ithil <3



Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
M-My skin is of Taurtis, but I made my own skin once, I don't use it anymore.
I mean, it's ok, I like it.... but I like Taurtis better

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 3 months ago
I just like the fire element. Thats all! ;D

UltraBubbles618

Posted: 3 months ago
I got bored of being a Bellossom (which I also made myself, ironically)....plus I always liked purple hair streaks

Bluebird5555

Posted: 3 months ago
My skin is pretty self-explanatory. Y'know, with my name being Bluebird5555 and all. I based it off the picture of a bluebird on the Wikipedia article (don't judge me), and added the amulet because I felt like something needed to go on the chest.

Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
What if you didn't make it!? :O

1mposs1bl3

Posted: 3 months ago
POKEMON

MrFillot

Posted: 3 months ago
I wanted to get away from trying to recreate what I looked like in MC so I made this one.....
it will probably change in a month or so

Rogueblawd

Posted: 3 months ago
I used to have a grim reaper skin for over two years. I changed it once and couldn't find it anywhere...

So I made my own one. Respect originality!

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
I made this skin myself and I had it since beta! I just love assassins. Especially the game Assassins Creed.

Login You must login in order to post replies.