Guys,
ive been a active member of MC Zone for more than 5 months. I've payed more than 40dollars(Not saying that should make me mod, but it shows I care for MC zone) I almost have 3k kills :D IF you ask MC Zoners if im nice, most of them will say yes. I haven't really done any thing wrong, so will you guys please give me a shot?
Well you said something about G_SKIPPY being fat and liking MCDonalds. I saw this on my old account that was hacked -_-
If you have applied for mod, be patient. If they think you would be a good moderator, they will tell you. Just continue with helping out and being an awesome community member (on the forums and in-game), and you will be one in no time!
EDIT: Woops, I did not "look further", so my above paragraph does not cover the entire situation.
dude, we don't pick people for how long they've been here and how much they've paid, or their number of kills. And you've been kicked twice for swearing.
@Tnt - Agreed
Also making this post isn't helping.
Asking will get you nowhere lf anything it will decrease your chances. Kills, and money dont count for anything, anyone can be nice, and ban people. You were involved in a certain skype conversation that i shan't bring up. And im not saying this because i dont think. You should get mod or because i dont like you. Im just pointing out whats wrong with your comments
um Wizard of cheese.. you said bad stuff too
Not going to discuss your lies -_- and there's been a lot of forum arguing recently so i suggest we both stop as this disscusion will get us nowhere closer to becoming mod
Beggars won't get chosen for the moderator position. You need to patient, something you currently lack. Also, money and your kills have little relation to this topic, and you should never post things like this, it gives you an irritable personality. And if you just HAVE to whine about wanting mod, do it on your application.
And for all I know, Wizard_of_Cheese is pretty nice and I don't think he would say something bad.
Exactly Ty and since this is going to end up as an argument (probably) and is pointless i ask a staff member to lock this
Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.