FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
What is your favorite mob in minecraft?
Post the name a reason below in the comments :)

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
Endermen, I would see myself as one. tall, chill, don't f**k with them.

epicblocks6

Posted: 3 months ago
Hostile mob?

izjust4fun

Posted: 3 months ago
Definitely not bats because they are so hard to hit xD

I would have to say cows, because they drop steak :P



Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
... Lets see.....(jeopardy music plays)............ Hmmm ....... I'd saaaaaaay .................. Spiders dere da best netreul mob

Shizuko105

Posted: 3 months ago
Pigs!

Just because they drop bacon :3

Puysegur

Posted: 3 months ago
Withers, I love them. I spawn hundreds of them in one world and just watch.

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
Passive: Pig
Neutral: Z. Pigman
Hostile: Creeper 

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Creeper because they BLOW CRAP UP :D
I HATE SHEEP BECAUSE THEY DONT DO ANY THING AND ONLY DROP WOOL AND XP COME ON DROP SOME LAM CHOPS :D FOOD MEAT   

faissaloo

Posted: 3 months ago
Endermen, cus you would only see my purple eyes for a second before I stole all your blocks >:D

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
My skin is the answer guys.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Wither skeleton because you kill him and he drops billy.

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
Gotta be chickens... Mainly because in peaceful mode, they absolutely fill the end because they replace endermen :)

Voltdrive

Posted: 3 months ago
I am the Captain of the Blaze Army, my skin is a blaze, and in creative i've tried to build many nether houses. If you haven't figured it out by now it's a blaze!

TheWelshyGamer

Posted: 3 months ago
Horses...that neigh is funny every single time.

pyrosmil

Posted: 3 months ago
Wolves 

Login You must login in order to post replies.