1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hello guys, today I made another Ghost Squadron map called "The Swamp".
As you can see from the title , it is a swamp themed map. I really liked this idea.


Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?439e2n58uv3q851

I hope you guys like it! Any feedback is appreciated! Also tell me if you'd like a video for it.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Baddass image huh?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Quite nice. Although the actual building doesn't blow you away I think the gameplay would be excellent. The server needs more GS maps.

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
Looks alright but I think noobies will just hide in the water.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Could be world edited out I guess.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yeah I couldn't find out how to do that, probably G_SKIPPY would do that.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
PS: I did this cause I felt like GS needed some natural maps.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Theo do you want to sign up for the wiki.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Nah

Lurixia

Posted: About 1 month ago
Love it, great job! :D

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
ty :D

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Skippy can you take a look at this please?

WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
This would be great for gameplay.  I would like to play here.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
ty :D

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Anyone know how can i make it so the water doesnt flow?

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Anyone know how can i make it so the water doesnt flow?

Login You must login in order to post replies.