mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
For some reason I'm an a nebula team and I don't know why I never accepted this so I tried to leave and I can't. Can any one help.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Don't turn up on the day.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
But I want to leave the team and I can't 

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
marks I posted my texture pack download.

pyrosmil

Posted: 3 months ago
Ask the leader to kick you

izjust4fun

Posted: 3 months ago
Which team are you on?


mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
I ment to do this yesterday bit I'm not at home I an in new Jersey at a beach house 
here is a picture about me being unable to leave a team http://imgur.com/SFRfjUj

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
mrmarksman55 I posted my texture pack download ok? Please respond!!! Also I have a beach house in NJ too! :D

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
I don't have a beach house there we have friends there they invited us there. I was lass than a football field a way from the water not the beach but the water! I saw it, can someone tell funky about this? 

Login You must login in order to post replies.