Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
I recently voted for a new kit, since I decided I didn't need stomper anymore.. But I didn't get a new kit? I don't even know if this is a BUG e_o.

izjust4fun

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hm.. I have never had this problem.

Maybe wait a few games, and see if a new one shows up. If not then you got the same kit. It is possible to get the same kit haha, so I guess you will have to try your luck tomorrow :D

virinder01

Posted: About 1 month ago
I have a similar problem but when I try to vote it says that The CAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again. every time

Broaderz

Posted: About 1 month ago
think it should be made so you do not get copy's of the kits you bought or got with vip etc from voting as it doesn't really make sense

deoliverh

Posted: About 1 month ago
I had the same problem when ever I vote I get the same kit over and over in HG it is just not my luck :'(

Bluebird5555

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not, but whenever I vote, I receive a new kit, but the kit I got from voting the day earlier becomes unavailable again.

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: About 1 month ago
Blue bird, that's not a bug. :)

Bluebird5555

Posted: About 1 month ago
Oh, okay then. 

Login You must login in order to post replies.