and776

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hey Guys It's Drew here (and776) and I am going to be making a team with a couple of my good friends and I am here to recruit some more people!

Team Requirements/Rules:
Played Nebula Before
Be Respectful to all members of the team
No Cussing
Skype is optional.

Team Leader: and776 (me)
Co-Leader: LeilaDan3
Leader Of Offence: bnwlls97
Leader of Defense: Jrsmash
Offence: AfroDog7117
Offence: copper354
Defense: dracfox1029
Defense: 
Fusion4Gz

Subs(At least 2 needed)



Thanks everyone! Hope you join the team!

jrsmash

Posted: About 1 month ago
can i join for leader of defence

and776

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yes you can jrsmash!

AfroDog7117

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'll Be Offenc3

dracfox1029

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can I plz go defense?

jrsmash

Posted: About 1 month ago
ive never played a tournement before


and776

Posted: About 1 month ago
Alright sweet you two


buettnerboys

Posted: About 1 month ago
may  i join plz???


battlefield3_LTW

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can I be a defense pls

Jeevan121

Posted: About 1 month ago
Any Chance that there is a spare space for me


Jeevan121

Posted: About 1 month ago
I am open to going on the defence

Jeevan121

Posted: About 1 month ago
Although I would prefer to be on the offense as that is where I excel. But only if there is a space available.

copper354

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hi, im copper354 and I'd like to be in offense on your team. I am more skilled at offense than defense but I will play both. I am good at nebula because I am good at raiding bases and breaking the other team's monument/ capturing the other teams wool. I would be happy to join your team! 

and776

Posted: About 1 month ago
Copper and Jeevan, because you both gave detail and told me what place you both want, you guys got the spots you want, battlefield and buettner because you didn't put much description I will put you for subs, I will contact you guys if we need subs, thanks!

jrsmash

Posted: About 1 month ago
when will the tounement be

copper354

Posted: About 1 month ago
YAYYAYAYYA thx but its copper354

Login You must login in order to post replies.