Gman3890

Posted: 3 months ago
Can i be an offence please?

and776

Posted: 3 months ago
Well Gman the only spot I have for you is a sub


Jeevan121

Posted: 2 months ago
May sound like a bit of a noobish question, but where is the lobby? 

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
What do you mean?

TBone151219

Posted: 2 months ago
hey could I play offense plz im really good I don't have Skype tho :((

and776

Posted: 2 months ago
Hey jeevan. The lobby for mczone is where you are at when you log in the server, but if you right click the diamond sword and press one of the wool blocks that's where you play the game and if the game is in progress type in /join and you start the game. Also Tbone I will add you to the list of subs if you want me to, just respond back if you would like me to.

Jeevan121

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks and776, i knew that was the lobby as I play Nebula a lot, was just checking if it was a new special lobby for the tournament. Thanks for your help.

jrsmash

Posted: 2 months ago
so u just hit join


dracfox1029

Posted: 2 months ago
and776 u should tell everyone to go to servers>Nebula>Battle for Victory>Star Recruits so they can accept ur invitation

MINEbuilderMC

Posted: 2 months ago
hey can i join I'm very good at pvp and nebula and could help out a lot


and776

Posted: 2 months ago
Well we have full team mine, but yes everyone go accept the invite at Servers>Nebula>Battle for Victory>Star Recruits and accept the invite.


Login You must login in order to post replies.