pyrosmil

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
So for some reason I can't leave a team, it gives me the: "route not found"error, could a staff member kick me from that team?

Thanks anyway
team: Operation stick




Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
This will be fixed




PS, Why did you join m18kick? He spams.

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
I have that problem I was some how I auto accepted

pyrosmil

Posted: About 1 month ago
Never mind I found a fix: Just remove the /(Username) in the link

@Diamondman989 Because I wanted to compete but I couldn't find a team to join, now I have a team to join =D

jaydenchadd

Posted: About 1 month ago
I am sure they will fix the problem...

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
I think we are done here

Asked A mod to lock this :)

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thanks so much 

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.