legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: 30 days ago
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to make this post to say thanks to everyone for helping me grow my youtube channel. Thanks to all of te community I have gotten 80 subs in the last 30 days and am now  growing daily! Please have a quick look at my channel of you haven't already,

***The plus sides of subscribing to my channel, are/is:
•I am a very active user
•I already have 253 subscribers 
•I am a youtube partner
•I have over 68,000 views
•I post 10 videos or over EACH WEEK
•A bunch of them are recorded here, on the MCZone
•I am friendly and love to talk with other youtubers / fans
•I have Skype, which you can add me on. My username is legosean9
 
Please subscribe here: >>>> http://bit.ly/Sub2Sean
<<<<

Thank you so much to EVERY one of you that have read this, it means so much to me (you don't understand) 

Sean. (IGN: legosean10)

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
I already subbed :D

legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
^^ Thank you so much xLinger! I appreciate it a lot!

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
I already added you on skype. Please accept. Also, would love to do vids with you for SG 

legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
^^ sure godlords! I'll check Skype now. Thanks for adding me =D

JrakPiN

Posted: About 1 month ago
good stuff sean, I subbed. All us MCZtubers gotta stick together!

I'm having fun getting my channel up & running HERE... more vids coming soon.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Good, I'm gonna sub. Sub4Sub? My channel is TheodorePlaysMC

legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
^ Sure Theodore! I'll sub to you as well. Add me on Skype guys,my username is legosean9

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: About 1 month ago
ill do sub4sub but  first, who are you partnered with?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
YouTube, like he said.

legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
Remyle, I am a 'YOUTUBE' partner (like obsidianfire said)
i am trying to get partnered with a network and I'll tell you the name of the company/network if I do.
---As of right now, I am just a partner with youtube itself. =D

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: About 1 month ago
kk, btw im adding you on skype, you haz no choice XD

TrOllIngTrOjAn

Posted: About 1 month ago

Good Content I like the way you always upload more videos :) nice channel


legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
^^ Thank you SOO much TrollingTrojan. Means s lot to me : ]

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
I subbed! Pretty good. Needs better vid quality...

legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
^^ What do you mean video quality? The audio is good, and I render all of them. If you mean the resolution (480p, 720p) then the reason for that is that it takes to long to render and upload :)

Login You must login in order to post replies.