Polar_Express

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Going on 2 hours.... HG will not start... server 1603

Polar_Express

Posted: 3 months ago
let me change that to 1603 wont start

TheWelshyGamer

Posted: 3 months ago
Mate, It won't start, it's a bugged timer, it's pointless waiting. It cannot be sorted there and then. You just have to switch games.

Polar_Express

Posted: 3 months ago
yea, but still, you would think someone could fix the problem... its one of the core games. I understand that i could go play another game, or on another server, but really ...

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
Stuff happens, bro. Just have to accept it from time to time. I appreciate your frustrated, but we don't need 3 topics about the same issue. It counts as spamming the forums. I've deleted the previous two topics.

Nils1124

Posted: 3 months ago
I fixed it, sorry for the wait and thanks for getting my attention! Cya around!

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.