FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
This probably isn't very helpful to members, but it will be helpful to me and all the other mods/admins. If im playing I often have people ask me 'Did you have a look at my moderator application?' 'Did you see this topic where... (and so on)" and I have to look for it on the forums, which can be hard if its not in the users recent forum posts in their profile. It would be so much easier for us to have a search bar when we can search for the topic or comment. Anyone else think this would be helpful?

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah I can't keep track of my team for nebula for people who want to join

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
Exactly. It could help anyone.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
True I think it could be cool to

Broaderz

Posted: 3 months ago
it would be usefull to have a thread that you want to track and see if anyone posted on it

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Massive +1 too this. It would be easy to implement and so useful.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
+2 

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
If I can do that

Broaderz

Posted: 3 months ago
if your conjoined twins i guess so XD

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
Also say there is a bar for recenrt topics for the topics you wanna read for example

Set recent topics: General Dissussion, Off Topic, Media, etc
Because I play HG and I don't care about map releases.

izjust4fun

Posted: 3 months ago
+1

Would love to see this added.

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
@Broaderz LOL!!!

@xLininger all the categories on the left of the forums are arranged in chronological order (the order in which they were last updated) so it basically is recent topics, just for that category.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
FightToWin will u join my nebula team XD

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm already part of a team... if its still going ahead.

patrickbob1

Posted: 3 months ago
Wasnt this suggested b4 a long time ago? O_o

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
possibly before I was mod...

Login You must login in order to post replies.