1mposs1bl3

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
 I have submitted a nebula map called Highrise. When I submitted it, there was a couple of feedback then there is none now. Usually, when I look at nebula maps, mods or admins comment on the map regarding if the map is good enough to be on the server. I have been waiting for a comment from a mod and admin for a while. Is it because my map is just plain horrible or something else? Yeeaaah. k.

Howsie22

Posted: 3 months ago
It may take some time because of the number that come in nowadays. 
Would you mind linking me it? I'll go check it out :) 

1mposs1bl3

Posted: 3 months ago
http://www.mczone.co/forum/topic/2819 here ya go. Sorry if it sucks. It's mah first map.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Sorry, but this map doesn't meet MC Zone standards. :(

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
WOW why ?

jaydenchadd

Posted: 3 months ago
I think it is a good map, but Skippy is right it does not meet the needs. :(

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 3 months ago
Why do you think that it doesn't meet the needs of this server?

1mposs1bl3

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah, what are the standards for a map? I would like to know so I can keep those in mind for the next map.

Login You must login in order to post replies.