patrickbob1

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Sometimes when people post it shows it two times. This has happened to admins, mods, and players. This is annoying, and some people may take this as spam on the forums. I hope this issue can be fixed ASAP.
Thanks, Bob!

PROOF:


MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
It's happened with me to

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
It's happened with me to

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
NOOOOOOO

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Grrrrr

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Grrrrr

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
WHYYYY

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
LOL! Don't worry, I know it's not spam, you will not be punished. I'm sure it will be fixed :)

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
you done that on purpose 

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
Don't worry guys, as FTW said, it is not something the staff will punish you for UNLESS you are intentionally spamming. Even so, it is not really punishable unless you excessively spam.

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Why does it have to be me….

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm not trying to troll u :(

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
Don't worry about it dude...

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Lol thanks… I don't want to have an infraction. My Mod app would be a straight NO.

Broaderz

Posted: 3 months ago
if you double post just delete the second post i mean come on am i the only person that does that?

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm lazy… Hehe.

Login You must login in order to post replies.