seanslayer70

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
The website counts your deaths as kills and your kills as deaths in your PvP Encounters, which in turn effects your KD rate. I don't know if this happens to anyone else but it happens to me and if anyone else knows about it. I'd like to see this fixed in the future.

Rogueblawd

Posted: 3 months ago
Yea, I had this happen with survival game stats too. According to the log I died 3-4 times during the same match and didn't get any kills. In reality I killed 3 people and won the match.

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
This happens to me in all of the games except Nebula and Nexus. 

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
This is happening to me right now! Please if a staff member could fix it it would be very appreciative :) my K/D ratio is going down even though I keep winning!

TigerMan200028

Posted: 3 months ago
No wonder my K/D has been going down when in Nebula I had a 20 kill streak and 2 deaths.

Login You must login in order to post replies.