legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hey guys!
I just wanted to mention to everyone that I am giving away an Optifine Cape for free!
I have posted a video on youtube with all the info: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYhM8Wx-9kY&feature=youtube_gdata_player&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtYh...

Everything is specified in that video! If you have youtube, I would really appreciate it if you could support my channel by subscribing! Please click the folowing link if you would like to help me out: http://bit.ly/Sub2Sean

Thanks for your attention guys,
Sean

Optifine Cape Example:


ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
GIMME GIMME GIMME

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
^^ :D you could easily win one! Just wait for the video and follow the (probably 4) instructions.

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
:D

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
Thanks for subbing ObsidianFire! I really appreciate it!

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
What do you mean by " I MIGHT be giving away a cape" the word might makes me not wanna trust this.... ;)

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
Ok, I AM giving away a cape ;]

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
Wanted just to mention thy once I hit 200 subscribers on youtube I WILL be starting the giveaway! So please subscribe a d help me reach my goal of 200 subscribers
http://bit.ly/Sub2Sean
http://bit.ly/Sub2Sean
http://bit.ly/Sub2Sean
thanks so much guys!! =D

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
I am already subscirbed, I'd really like an optifine cape! I'm a addicted to optifine lol. I also really like all your videos legosean. I was hoping we could make a vid together 1 day.

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
*BUMP* This is now currently active!!

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Bump

Login You must login in order to post replies.