Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
What do I do? Read on!


This is the first Procedure

HeheThis is me Getting ready:

And then lastly:

  R.I.P… NAH I COOK EM.



Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
I did this with a friend in a server.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
XD

Broaderz

Posted: 3 months ago
you should see my very first minecraft world... i dug i think it was about 10x10-7x7 hole to bedrock and somehow i got 2 cows down their XD i bred them XD now their are like 5-10 of them down thier from memory XD im a bad man

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Yummy :D

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
For some reason this is hilarious... Probably the unnecessary cruelty to virtual animals.

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
LIE The 3rd pic of raw chicken is a LIE Baby chickens don't drop chicken :D

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
the first few was grown chicken. Sorry if im bumping but its so funny to share out :D

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
how come cruelty in mc iis focused to chickens?

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
DO NOT KILL STEPHANOS HE LIVES FOREVER!!!!

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Lol

Login You must login in order to post replies.