_Slayer987_

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hello Evryone This is my Map Called GoodVSEvil For Nexus It has 1 fortress kinda hell themed (Evil) and like Castle  CASTLE IS BLUE FORTRESS IS RED!

This map is as i said GoodVSEvil There is a secret pathway to enemy base and the Mittle

Screenshots (was taking while building also!)  http://keyboardslayer.imgur.com/

I added Alot of Detail Specially to the Evil side (That Theme am i better on) I tryed to add detail for the Good side to but i saw it wasn't so much


I would love if this map was on the server



Download http://www.mediafire.com/?41l4vbt22abf5lb

/Slayer

1Theodore1 Helped me place Mushrooms and flowers nothing else But he helped a bit

Keyboard_slayer

Posted: About 1 month ago
:D

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yep buddy, flowers and mushrooms FTW

Keyboard_slayer

Posted: About 1 month ago
LAWL ur awesome Theo

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
I only got one pic ;( but that seems great

Keyboard_slayer

Posted: About 1 month ago
Click on the pic

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Must Add 8/10

Shizuko105

Posted: About 1 month ago
Not bad! I give it a 8/10 ^-^. Hope its added later on!

Keyboard_slayer

Posted: About 1 month ago
:D thanks i putted effort (not alot really like nothing) i didn't actually work so really hard on it :P if it gets accepted im willing to do more and put more effort to it

KooDaLord

Posted: About 1 month ago
Overall i like it, but it has certain things that i dont like. I has a superflat surface, the castle lacks much detail, and the nether one looks nice maybe a tad more on it and i would love it! 

Keyboard_slayer

Posted: About 1 month ago
lawl i can do better :P it only took like in total 2-3 hours

Keyboard_slayer

Posted: About 1 month ago
But KooDaLord

Keyboard_slayer

Posted: About 1 month ago
Going to remake the map when i get time :D

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
6/10
Yes, my marking is getting harsher.

Login You must login in order to post replies.