Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Ahoy my forum chums, whoever knows this game play it with me!!!!!

What is salty spatoon?
Salty Spatoon is a game where I (or whoever) says 'welcome to the salty spatoon, how tough are you' and you would say 'how tough am I? I once..... <TEXT>' got it?
So.....

Welcome to the salty spatoon, how tough are you?


Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
I once stepped on a bucket of nails!

Welcome to the Salty Spatoon, how tough are you?

P.S You got this from SpongeBob

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
And, it's FUN! I do it on Minecraft Jailbreak. 

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
lol. I wonder how far this will go?

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
How tough am I ???

I once hung upsidedown for 3 hours eating hot sauce mixed in yogurt dangling over a pit of hungry crocodiles.  Blindfolded...

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago


FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: About 1 month ago
Diamondman989, seeing is this post isn't in the off topic, Im not sure if your allowed to post memes. :/

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sorry if thats not allowed. But its funny :C.

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: About 1 month ago
Its ok :)

Um, lets see

How tough am I?

1 time I picked up a rock :o

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
O.O

How tough am I?

I told DarthVader that his Mum was a MAN.

Soz if thats not appropriate 

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
How tough am I? I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS!



xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
How tough am I? Well my mommy told me I had to go to bed at 7:00PM but I went to bed at 7:05PM. 

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago

LOL.


How Tough am I? I ATE A EXTRA PIZZA WHEN I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
How tough I am? I attack sharks when i smell them bleed

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
How tough am I?  I eat donuts lying down. Haven't choked once...

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
How tough am I I asked myself??/

I'm so tough, that once I stepped on a piece of Lego and only cried for 30 minutes

Login You must login in order to post replies.