Again this isn't of MCZone sadly but me and the person who participated in the video are both staff of MCZone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY5M4Jz-nEEIf have any improvements tell me and you know what to do if you enjoyed it! :D
I will be doing MCZone soon, don't worry.
I liked it but you could have done better with the TNT cannon
it shoots about 2500 TNT a minute.
@mrmarksman55 I could of built a quicker (in terms of building it) cannon, I could of also built a faster more powerful cannon. I didn't because this cannon was the first one that popped into my head and it is a pretty damn accurate cannon.
Also if any of you see this I will try to upload one of mczone this week. Any suggestions what gm I should play?
I made a cannon that fires 2,500 TNT an minute and it covers a large space you would have destroyed half of the map with it. Want me to upload pictures.
@mrmarksman yeah sure but there is not a large amount of tnt available on the map
I know, I will get some pictures
Could I do videos with you your_loved_one? I currently have 191 subs and at 200 I am doing a giveaway :) please add me on Skype: legosean9
PS. I am subbed to you, plz sub back :D
Awesome cannon mmarksman. U design it?
You ever made a barf cannon? They're illegal on oc.tc cos they just destroy everything.
Play checkmate on nebula :D
I made it all be me I call it the earth deastryer it wiped all in its path in a fewseconds
your loved one the point is to destroy everything. It's more of a multi cannon cannon there are many cannons going of at nearly the same time.
Login You must login in order to post replies.