Quantum__X

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Yea so as the titel says, who is your favorit mczone map maker?

vlushy11

Posted: About 1 month ago
Me :3

KooDaLord

Posted: About 1 month ago
Me!!!! lol jk. But idk maybe G_SKlPPY

Skeletonicki013

Posted: About 1 month ago
G_SKIPPY - Created my favorite map of all - Rapture v2!

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
I've gotta go with Adrian all the maps he makes are amazing but dont worry i like all the other ones too

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like KooDaLord's maps. 

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: About 1 month ago
I gotta go with G_Skippy, gotta love his maps <3 

chapstickdude

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like Haribo98's First Nebula Maps, like Ternio and Rendezvous

Shizuko105

Posted: About 1 month ago
G_Skippy and Haribo ^-^

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
G_SKIPPY and what map did KooDaLord make

KooDaLord

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hmm if you look through map releases and map discussion you will find a lot. And The Division, Ignite and scorpio are added.

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
so any in the ROT ?

KooDaLord

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yes i said The Division, ignite and Scorpio

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ohh I dident see and is Ingnite and Scorpio nebula maps

KooDaLord

Posted: About 1 month ago
They are all nexus :D

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ohh ok I don't play Nexus :D

Login You must login in order to post replies.