Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Admin team and mod administration-lot, I have been recently playing sky wars and I have noticed a bug which really..... bugs me (no it wasn't :p) I cannot pick up any items!!!! I try to mine wood to make a wooden pick so I can use that to make a stone pick so I can mine the iron blocks and wear an iron kit but how am I supposed to when I can't pick anything up?
Please be good moites and fix this bug.

Another bug is in divines, sometimes, the match will randomly end and you'll go straight to rendezvous 2!!!! :O

so, please read my message of bugs that bug me and that are not good at anything but bugging me because that's what bugs do and fix em  

MrFillot

Posted: 3 months ago
God, I was trying to record skywars when that happened 

AlienManfred

Posted: 3 months ago
Another SkyWars bugs: 
1. Arrow button is damaged
2. Its ONE ENTIRE WEEK when i bought my enderman kit, and it just only gives me one of the two items it gives. 

clockracer

Posted: 3 months ago
yeah I agree the same thing happens to me when I play those both.


The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
Clockracer, please stop bringing up 2 week old threads..

Voltdrive

Posted: 3 months ago
if the bug needs to be fixed then its good that he brought this up

Login You must login in order to post replies.