MC Zone
Account
Logged in as: Guest
Login
Register
Servers
Shop
Forum
Vote
Profiles
MC Zone Forums
Recent Topics
MC Zone
Official News
Staff Blog
Moderator Applications
Main
General Discussion
Introduce Yourself
Media
Feedback
Website Bugs
Server Bugs
Ask the Staff
Suggestions
Maps
Map Discussion
Map Feedback
Map Releases
Map Ideas
Tournaments
Tourney Teams
Tourney News
Other
Minecraft Discussion
Off Topic
Report Players
Team Killers
Modders or Hackers
Chat Abuse
Unruly Staff
PvP With friends! Finally on MCZone!
by your_loved_one
your_loved_one
Posted:
3 months ago
Edited:
3 months ago
So after many requests I decided to do a video on MCZone.
I am joined by a friend and someone you probably all know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGn9zzhK4NE&feature=youtu.be
Be sure to tell me improvements and you know what to do if you enjoyed it. ;)
mrmarksman55
Posted:
3 months ago
Congrats for 100 subs nexus you should get some footage with me
bmbrocks321
Posted:
3 months ago
Nice haha I have met you on so many servers, how do you become admin on so many servers!
your_loved_one
Posted:
3 months ago
@bmbrocks I generally don't. I guess I just get lucky.
edax_man
Posted:
3 months ago
Didint know you were here YLO :p
your_loved_one
Posted:
3 months ago
@edax been playing here for a bit now :P
Login
You must
login
in order to post replies.