pizza334

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
 play a lot of nebula and nexus and i am just getting sick of the amount of people that accuse  you of hack.s  i practice a lot maybe i got a critical shot on them people never take things in to account, and i am just here to say i am not a hacker and i would just like to have fun on the server without everyone screaming hacker with no evidence what so ever.

Lurixia

Posted: About 1 month ago
I agree.

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
dont worry about it. They honestly think they can get you banned by typing "ERMERGERD H4X" into the chat? Nah man. They dont even report anything anything, cause they know theyre wrong. Theyre just trying to get people to hate you. You'll be fine :)

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
Once, We were playing divines, I was defense (as always) and this red comes up and starts placing black wool at our flag, I killed him.. (I WAS THE ONLY GUY WHO DEFENDED THE JOINT >:()) and then, just to see.... I placed the black wool down in the little hole, and sure enough, we won!!! everyone accused me of hacks cuz It never said I touched the flag :O

And this other time, I broke into the purple base and snagged some armour off of em, and I danced in our base in the amour, and I even had a firefight with my whole team!!!! everyone accused me of hacks, until I told them "you just got trolled XD"


Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Really when people tell me i hack i tell them how to report me on the forums and Ingame :D

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
wait, don't you mean 'accusations of hacks" not "accuses of hacks"?

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lol. I get accused of forcefield :D

pizza334

Posted: About 1 month ago
yeah all very annoying especially when a donator accuses you like what happended to me there all like ,i'm better then u i'm gonna get u banned , like  really :/

TheTNTDude

Posted: About 1 month ago
I usually just ignore them. 

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
People say I have "tiger hacks". I die like 30 seconds later, lol.

Zieno12345

Posted: About 1 month ago
This topic brings many memories.. 
I would listen to TNT's advice and ignore them

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
there r times where I have called hacks but that's when I have full hearts iron and im against someone who has just the armor they started with and they kill me

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
Im the same as tiger when someone says I have arrow hacks I let them shot me to death XD

DemKids

Posted: About 1 month ago
I always get accused of hacks after rapture V2, what people don't understand is how much damage a sharpness V diamond sword combined with a strength II potion does. Usually I have to explain after the match or I get spammed by DemKids is hacking remarks.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lol you guys should just ignore em if they report you so what its hardly like your actually gonna get banned

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
You have no Idea how many times I've got called a hacker in Nexus. T_T Okay so I can't be good anymore? Lol

Login You must login in order to post replies.