Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
erm... every Nebula game just went down

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Wtf? Thats true? Why's that.


P.S Server bugs….

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
Moved to server bugs.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Still down at 2:16 GMT

sfkwww

Posted: 3 months ago
It's been down for about 12 hours

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Please don't let this be another case of haribo destroying mczone.... I mean I have a feeling haribo suspended it for some reason....

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Haribo destroying mczone? Haribo isn't even in charge of Nebula anymore. Funky is awy at the moment, and can't focus on things right now. If anything, Haribo HELPED mczone greatly! He gave us Nebula for free, and it holds about 35% of mczone players.

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
No sorry didn't mean that at all, said it wrong. Not destroying mc zone but idk what I was really thinking. And I thought he was still paying for the servers. Guess I was wrong. Sorry bout that:/
*feeling like an idiot*

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
Zedther, I had to edit the title. Don't use that as a title plz :P

albert68172

Posted: 3 months ago
i lvoe poop

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.