gilletteracer74

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago

I think a new rule should be added, if not already added. I believe topics just to cause spam should result in a forum ban if done multiple times. 


Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1000

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Or spammers such as a the player [Don't want to cause offence but you know who I mean]. +1

Phoenix761218

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1 i hate those games like funny photos


Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
I disagree.  1st Amendment - Freedom of Speech.  You also have a choice.  Don't read it.

Broaderz

Posted: About 1 month ago
... i disagree i think you need to tell the person what they are doing wrong and to stop -1 i can recall blackhawk saying something along these lines

WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
While i don't agree with banning permanently i think you should just delete the topic.

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: About 1 month ago
I think a forum ban would be nice. But just a temp though

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yeah I agree with CocoaLatteSauce

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like the idea but a forum ban seem a bit too much maybe a temp ban than a perm ban

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
How about just verbal warnings....do you have a particular person in mind? 

You could tell him/her now.  Use this form letter....

Dear <playerwhospamsalot>,
It has been brought to out attention that you are clogging up the forums.  We need to keep the forum free of gibberish.  This is an intellectual forum used only for bright ideas and announcing HAWAIIAN SHIRT DAY on AUGUST 3rd!!!!  Bring your best Hawaiian shirt, Bermuda shorts, bikini top, grass skirt, etc...  It will be quite the shindigz.  Be there or be square!!
Signed,
Concerned McZone player and/or staff member

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
I don't think this is really a problem but you can ignore the multiple post as said before. 

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1.

gilletteracer74

Posted: About 1 month ago
I think a few warnings then a forum ban. They will learn from their mistakes sooner or later.  If you want to state the first amendment: you can say whatever you wish, you will not be persecuted, we have the right to stop you from spamming the forums in whatever way we choose. The first amendment stops legal action which we would not take.

Howsie22

Posted: About 1 month ago
Off-topic forum games are fun though xD


gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
please add this rule +INFINITY

Login You must login in order to post replies.