alexanderjoe10

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Why is nebula down can we get this fixed soon?

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
It's down due to a JavaSocket exeption. AKA its flipped up. 

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: About 1 month ago
Been down all.. FREAKING... DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexanderjoe10

Posted: About 1 month ago
lol

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
I havent be able to get on mc zone for 5 DAYS !!! IM SO BORD ALL OTHER SERVERS ARE GAY PLZ FIX

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago


dahbeast999

Posted: About 1 month ago
^^^^ Looks like the servers are full.

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
? What it says 0/100 (200) 

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Good skin Diamondman989


Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Why Thanks

Puysegur

Posted: About 1 month ago
I just don't know what to do with my life ;(

WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
Im a bit glad that Nebula's down.  If you looked at nexus, 4/5 servers were near full.  More fun for me :D

I do hope it comes back soon.  I want to fight another war.

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
ok, im just gonna say it.
Theres more to life than nebula. Play something else. Go on nexus. Maybe even switch off the pc and spend some time outdoors. Frolick in the sunshine enjoying your youthful times and...
OK, not sure where I was going with that, but please, we're aware of the situation. Endless topic posts isn't helping at all. MC Zone has plenty more PVP games, so enjoy! It'll make the waiting a lot more bearable, trust me.

MajorFame

Posted: About 1 month ago
Nebula is the Best game Thats why its the most played game

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lol fight that sounds like somthing I'd say :) but ya theres more games and a irl world you can enjoy

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
IM SO BORD ALL OTHER SERVERS ARE GAY PLZ FIX

Login You must login in order to post replies.