DemKids

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago

blazefox2002

Posted: About 1 month ago
I would but i can't until it is in Europe 

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
same here, I am in Greece so it would be hell easier if it would be in Europe

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
I am going... Though its gonna take long from London...

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Too expensive with the 4 ticket blocks.  Even $150 per ticket is too much.  I'm broke. 

Hey, you should take video/pics and post them on the forum, so we can see what you did.

Hope you have fun!



blazefox2002

Posted: About 1 month ago
You live in London?? I live in England too

bluewhale1

Posted: About 1 month ago
I am waiting to see if I am going :p 
Not really gonna say what that means

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: About 1 month ago
Im going with my friend as he was invited as he has a utube channel

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can we have your friend's channel Remy?

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I live in America...



Login You must login in order to post replies.