PROEL1ATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
hey guys, im new here but not to pvp. i enjoy fighting, building and helping out my team in any way. im free for any team but i do have requirements. i expect a lot from my team members who are preferably not noobies (trolling not tolerated) . invatation would greatly be appreciated. acceptance not guaranteed.  thanks. your friend, the PROEL1ATOR

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hi PROEL1ATOR


PROEL1ATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
hey minecraftboyz!


jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
U r perfect u have a hi K/D ratio. I need one more defender. U have impressed me in Nexus And i would like u to be a Starter for my team u will be the last starter to join. The Team name is The Derp Squad. I know it says we r full but u will still be a starter if u want to join.

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well r u gonna join us???

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yeah, join us. ;) The Derp Squad!

PROEL1ATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
no sorry

IxOWNxNEWBSx

Posted: About 1 month ago
PROEL1ATOR, Team Nebula would love to have you join. We have 2 members, I and one other. I have a 1.8 kdr and the other member has a 2.9 kdr. We are looking for the best of the best. If you would like to join you have been invited and your skype name will be required.
Thanks
-IxOWNxNEWBSx

dazwaz86

Posted: About 1 month ago
i own newbs u mite not finish ur team in time

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I was playing with blood archon yesterday

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
.... That's great, pro isn't fighting and pvp the same thing? And you should get into a team fast as it takes a while and there all really full

PROEL1ATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hey OWN. Sorry. Turns out I won't be playing this nebula tourney. I might next. But thank you for your offer. I would be privileged to be a member on the next tourney though. Your friend, the PROEL1ATOR

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Registration is closed anyway.

PROEL1ATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Their might not be another tourny.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Maybe unless we reach 1,000,000 people lol

Login You must login in order to post replies.