bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hey guys, I just wanted to make a forum and see all of the awesome redstone stuff you can make! Post your most impressive redstone builds here! I'll just make a list of what I can do :p

Redstone clock
Redstone timer
Redstone elevator
Redstone lights that turn on at night (BUD switch)
TNT cannons (my furthest has gone out of the far render distance) :D
Redstone item transferring machine that groups the items by their kind
Automatic redstone grill 
Redstone trampoline

And that's just the stuff that came to my mind at the time :P

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
For the tnt cannons it matters about the destruction 
http://imgur.com/a/3OsLk
about 2,500 tnt a minute

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
mrmarksman with TNT cannons I aim for accuracy, damage is secondary, you would want to hit your targets more in my opinion. 

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
You don't need accuracy when every thing is destroyed like my cannon

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Post a pic of your cannon on this thread then, and I'll post one of mine! Accuracy is alot more important, but I want to see how destructive it looks!

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
Automatic wheat farm.
Skyblock Challenge test
Automatic item sorter.
Scoreboard
Automatic AFK XP Farm
Automatic Lighting Systems/Lamposts

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
I once made a fully automating farm for wheat, nether warts, sugarcane, melon and pumpkin in a 16x13 above ground area. All it required was a button pushed and the wheat and nether warts replanted.

TigerMan200028

Posted: 3 months ago
Mob Grinder, fully automatic and stores items automatically.

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Piston gate
Auto messages
Auto farm of any kind
TNT cannon
Scoreboard
Lights that can be turned on / off by a switch
Auto teleporting system
Tripwire trap
Mining trap
Tripwire that gets you trapped in a room
System that kills / teleports a random player.

When I remember more I'll edit my post , I love Redstone and CMD blocks!

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
"Blow the man down" music in minecraft

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Cool!

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Has anyone ever made a Minecraft vanilla mining drill? I have and its pretty legit and cool :)

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
What's a vanilla mining drill?


Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
Off Topic: Get online whale :P

On topic: 
  • Auto Farm (Any kind)
  • Noteblock Song
  • Compact Piston Door
  • Redstone Clock
  • TNT Cannon


Bluebird5555

Posted: 3 months ago
Wow... All these sound amazing... Best I've ever done with redstone is:

Used a redstone torch to light TNT
Used a pressure plate to fire a dispenser, and
Used a lever to open an iron door

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 3 months ago
I agree with Bluebird5555.  Wow!

I've done the same things as bluebird, as well as,
* noteblock song "Happy Birthday to you"
* automatic 2 block hidden doors
* minecart rollercoasters

I'd say that I'm at level 1 out of 100 with redstone.  I've watched the redstone academy videos and I get lost quickly.  Too much going on for me.  But I'm envious of those who can.

Login You must login in order to post replies.