TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
I was in a match with FighttoWin, the story doesn't end there. I made a dirt base in Hunger Games. He used snow balls to try and take me down! I had some too. He was towering up and I hit him with 1 snowball. This lasted for like 5 minutes! When he was crafting I jumped down like 10 blocks and attacked him! I killed him with only half a heart! But the funny part yet comes, someone sneaks up on me and killed me! I was laughing up tears!!!!!!! This is the funniest Hunger Games was in and I would like to that Fight himself.

The only thing left to say is: GG fight, GG!

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
lol

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
GG. Was not expecting that :) 

Broaderz

Posted: About 1 month ago
you didn't realised it but you were not playing minecraft that was assasins creed bro you put in the wrong game in your pc :P

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
I jumped into a tree first, than jumped behind him, taking 4 hearts of fall damage. The ninja tiger strikes again, lol!

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
Oh, one more thing. Bye bye to our truce. I want mah revenge :P

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok, I understand, lol :D

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
I will make the dirt base, you get the snowballs. :)

Broaderz

Posted: About 1 month ago
tiger maybe pick kit stomper next time that might shock him XD

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: About 1 month ago
lol I was spectating 

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
You saw the whole action!?!? After I died I tried to type GG in the chat but I kicked me and said the proxy thing. I would thing about that but does the class take fall damage when they regularly jump-fall?

Broaderz

Posted: About 1 month ago
tiger do (/me .....) otherwise it will kick you for some reason i don't know why i think its a bug

kit stomper does not take fall damage it pretty much transfers your fall damage to the other player if they are close to you but no you will never take fall damage as kit stomper

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
oh jeez... XD here we go, plotting against me :P

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok, sounds like a plan Broaderz, but in the beginning of the match it glitched out and it didn't give me the kit I chose so I had nothing!
Broaderz is my coach here, you can get one if you want XP.
I think Rouge might go well though.

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
I don't need no coach :P

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
T_T

Login You must login in order to post replies.