I have been thinking about cool server ideas and I came up with this.
Fall Zone: A game in which there are players and they all start in one area. After 5 mins the area disappears and everyone falls to the next map. On the fifth map it gives you 1 min to get what you need and get ready to fight. On each level you need to get what you can before you drop.
Please post your comments about it and you can +1 it or whatever you want to do.
I was thinking about 5 mins for the first map 4 for the second 3 for the third 2 for the fourth and 1 for the fifth. And also you could eaither have invincibility for the whole time or just for the fall (This is so you can see my original idea and my edited idea). Another add on would be you would be dropped into a pvp area after the fifth level (just take the idea you want to use).
ranay4
Posted: About 1 month ago
+1 :]
+1 I would play this all the time
Login You must login in order to post replies.