Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
I have not come up with a name yet, I hope you guys like it, it's like a tennis court

Images: http://imgur.com/a/nj2Yi#0
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1igqppukvszkldg/Nebula_map.zip

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ehh... It seems to plain. I know it's a tennis court but the concept of the map isn't the best. This could possibly be played like nexus.
4/10

Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
What about this one? Will you take this one? 
Image: http://imgur.com/a/XpIqI#0
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?al02w8cjqkwaxh0

Nexus or nebula?
Nexus Score:
Nebula Score:

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
For maps in order of you asking 1/10 waaaaay to plain its bisocly a flat green thingy
4/10 too plain and small

Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
Are you a staff member?

jaydenchadd

Posted: About 1 month ago
Skippy will not accept this, you did not try hard... If you make some good  changes he might add it.

This will not be added, unless changed.

P.S: I don't Add maps, but I know Skippy will not add this one. :)

Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok could you please tell me nicely next time   I'm sorry.

alexanderjoe10

Posted: About 1 month ago
@Merlinmaster lets work on a map together if you have skype mine is alexanderjoe10

jaydenchadd

Posted: About 1 month ago
I don't mean to be mean (lol) I am just saying that you should work on it a little more. I think you and alexanderjoe10 could make the map better. If so can't wait tot see it! :-)

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like your ideas but they need to be bigger.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
No im not a mod :P 

Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
ok, alexanderjoe10 my skype name is merlinsmaster81 what state do you live in? and Whats your picture?
And JadenChadd ummmmmm.......... what should this be, nexus or nebula?

Puysegur

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like the concept of a Tennis Court, but too plain. I suggest adding grandstands for people to hide in, changing rooms, like a proper arena, that I would play!

OH AND YES: http://youtu.be/D8Ymd-OCucs

WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hey merlin, next time i suggest posting in the right format, which is (Minigame) (Map Name)

Example: (Nebula) Tennis Court

Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
ok so for the construction site which would be better for it nexus or nebula


Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Nexus but make it Betta its only 4/10

Login You must login in order to post replies.