SoccerMaster89

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
No Application just comment i will get  ASAP i really want players so please comment Thanks

ZucchiniBoy

Posted: About 1 month ago
I would like to join your team

SoccerMaster89

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok i sent request

mykirby77

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok so if I do not need a Skype... I would like to join...
If I do i can't...I don't have Skype and I don't think I'll get one soon.

SoccerMaster89

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok will you accept i sent request Thanks you don't need a skype let me know a way to communicate 

dipsy7777

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'll join, good at battle tactics, shooting and very brave in battle. (Also good with organisation,
Signs, doors steps and such, you can expect a nice and clean builder from me.

SoccerMaster89

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok i sent request to every1 kirby it says your on a team :/

mykirby77

Posted: About 1 month ago
I was never informed that i was on a different team.


Ok, I just checked and I found that I AM on a team... sorry for taking up your time

ZucchiniBoy

Posted: About 1 month ago
how do you accept requests

Fusion4Gz

Posted: About 1 month ago
You should definitely let me join!

Skype : iTobTobi


darkscorcerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
can I join

darkscorcerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
2 people can join are team.The team name is the bosses.Reply if you are interested.

SoccerMaster89

Posted: About 1 month ago
Dark i sent request please join

SoccerMaster89

Posted: About 1 month ago
TO Accept go to account and click notivications

LittleLifter

Posted: About 1 month ago
i would like to join


SoccerMaster89

Posted: About 1 month ago

Login You must login in order to post replies.