jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Personally My fav is the Steelers. But I want to hear what ur guyz Favorite Teams r. It better be Steelers>:(  jk XD

blazefox2002

Posted: About 1 month ago
Like Football as in American Football or like Football as in soccer??

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
@blazefox2002 He means American Football (NFL)

Mine is them Atlanta Falcons <3

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Giants

darkscorcerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
JETS

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
eh, I don't really like football >:() to me, it's just a few guys throwing around a ball...
I don't care though if you like or dislike it, everybody has a right for a free opinion.
Did you guys know that footballers get paid more than lawyers do? 

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
you don't wanna know how much soccer players get paid in places like England and spain...

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
Blaze its American Football

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
American..? Our school plays AFL and NRL cuz we're in Australia moite

mykirby77

Posted: About 1 month ago

PATRIOTS BOY!!!!!!!


Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well, let's see...  There's the

* The San Franciso PaidTooMuches
* The Denver ConcussionKings
* The Philadelphia TightPants
* The Orlando EndZonePartiers
* The NY GoingToDisneylanders

I don't like American Football, sorry.  In fact, I don't like watching professional sports at all.  I'll only go to a live game, if there are nachos in my future. :)



TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Soccer players are paid like 50,000 per game on average in England. Jets 4 life.

snakeclone11

Posted: About 1 month ago
SCOTLAND! SCOTLAND! SCOTLAND! wait this is American Football Right


MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yep XD

987654321kaboom

Posted: About 1 month ago
What is football

















Jk I know what it is

Login You must login in order to post replies.