Howsie22

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
Needs more ram my computer has the same amount and I normally get 30fps

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
Nothing is bad about 4gb, its all you really need.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
That's an excellent PC. Well rounded w/ good CPU and Graphics card. Is the CPU compatible with the Motherboard? it's important to check. And BTW it has 2 4GB modules making an 8GB PC.

Howsie22

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks guys, and obsidian, how to I check whether or not it is? 

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
It is compatible :D

Sky_Jay101

Posted: 2 months ago
Your COMPUTER will run more than 30fps and you can put shaders mod without lag.

987654321kaboom

Posted: 2 months ago
... I don't computer shop lol

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
My computer has worse stats I get about 50 fps my kill to death is about 2.5 so I'm having no trouble.

bluewhale1

Posted: 2 months ago
This all depends on personal preferences, so I can't make a decision for you :p

Howsie22

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok all good then. I guess I'll look into getting it then :D
Thanks for the tips guys <3

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago

L_NOOB88

Posted: 2 months ago
I have the ugliest computer i only get about 15 fps witch is impossible for me to play with...

Howsie22

Posted: 2 months ago
I dont want to make it myself whatsoever :P 

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Do you know a computer guy or someone like that? Pay him/her a hundred bucks or something? To be completely honest it's really not that hard. I'm only sixteen and I just built one. The only tool you really need a screw driver. (Phillips head)

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
I would recommend that you don't build it if you aren't confident. . there are some excellent prebuilt systems around.

Login You must login in order to post replies.