Wow_Bro

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago

Wow_Bro

I am VERY good at PVP.
My Skin Is A EnderBorn.
I am a guy who thinks teams are bad but I still team with people from time to time.
My Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/mineack
I am a member.
I am 13.
My Favorite Mobs Are the EnderMan And Ender Dragon.
So It was a Nice Time Talking.
See you in a Mini-game!

Bye! - Wow_Bro

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Welcome To MCZone! Hope you enjoy your stay.

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
I want to see u in pvp sounds like fun

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
Yep with that K/D you can do anything. T_T

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
ooooooooo dayummmm BURN.

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Diamondman this isn't a hotel :p

Violent that is so true..

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
lol

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
OMG U GET .8 KILLS PER DEATH? UR AMAZING!!! I will totally sub to your channel and like every vid of urs cuz ur so good!!!!!!!

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
And also I JUST LOVE people who capitalize every fricken annoying word in there sentences :)  

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Welcome! Well sorry to break it to you but I saw your stats I doubt your VERY good at pvp.

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Harsh. But i agree with theo

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Same sorry

TigerMan200028

Posted: 3 months ago
I am not that good at PVP and I have a 1.7 PVP stat. 1.0 isn't that good man.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
999990000


Voltdrive

Posted: 3 months ago
minecraftboyz u shouldnt insult ur own teammate.
and the correct answer for favorite mob is blaze.

Login You must login in order to post replies.