rileyray04
Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Erm 1/10 its a flat thing with trees and a puddle + Mario and luigi
inside that black buildings theres the arcades when you see mario and luigi you jump in to paintings that in front of you when you spawn its kind of like your jumping in to the game i guess :P
click the link N00b and slide threw them
There i meddled with the settings and saw all of them... It's now 2/10
This map is the defenition of small. Same ordinary trees with water and vines.
2/10
I don't think its that bad, I like the idea, just replace the trees with custom ones and ill give it a 6/10 :)
I see some potential in this map. You have to make the map bigger though .-. When you do that, just add more trees, more lamps, and add some spice to it, and it will be quite nice :D
Login You must login in order to post replies.