1Theodore1
Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Ok so let's just say that I have loads of stuff in it since it is not only mine, my whole family uses it. But the thing is.. I checked the gigabytes left a while ago and it was 10 gb. Two days ago I checked again and it was 3 gb (My mom makes albums, so when she works [rarely] the gigs fall) and now it has 590 mb?! WTF is going on ! LOL!
Probably a Disk Failure or it needs Defragmentation. You may have to replace or take your Disk for Maintenance other then that be aware of what your and others are putting in your disk.
And Memory is RAM. 10GB is very high for your laptop. It would be a very powerful PC
Disk Space is the way to put it.
CCleaner is unreliable. It deleted my whole of System32… Thinking that it was irrelevant files… Thats why I have Macintosh.
I don't have space problems, so good luck :P
Get Mac! But take the risk your being ripped off for a very POWERFUL AND VERY SMEXY looking Computer for 1,200£ or 1,500$ at
www.apple.com
i have Ccleaner but once i found a version that got the job right i never updated it again. :p works wonders for me. but you should really consider defragmentation
Guys it is good now, somehow got back to 13 gigs and the other hard drive has 80 gigs so im just fine :)
Btw Macs don't ever get more then 10 fps in minecraft xD
OY. MY MAC IS HITTING 5000 FPS. RECORDIN' Is like 4500FPS. Yall all run low quality at 1fps...
Ur mac was 1500 euros.... (thats about 1800$)
Yeah cuz 5000 fps is totally worth it... When you get to about 300 fps you don't really get any faster.
Login You must login in order to post replies.